Presented by Ariel Giarretto, MS, LMFT, SEP – SE Faculty and Somatic Sex Educator.
All of us work with clients who have experienced sexual trauma as a child, sexual assault as adults, or with couples who struggle with sexual incompatibilities. This workshop is aimed at training practitioners in a variety of new and effective tools to best serve these clients—even the toughest ones.
- How to work with those most reluctant to inhabit their bodies
- Learn multiple exercises to deepen and expand embodiment and pleasure
- Learn new ways of strengthening boundaries and establishing genuine “embodied consent”
- Learn skills specific to working with male survivors
- Learn how to support couples when one is sexually avoidant, or when there are sexual incompatibilities
- How to work with low libido, spice up long-term relationships and enliven sexuality as the body ages
- Tools for healing shame
- Ideas on working with common sexual dysfunctions
What you will learn personally:
Get comfortable talking about the body and sexuality with your clients and intimates. Identify which topics are awkward for you, as well as ways you avoid your own connection to sex and your body.
Who will benefit:
Somatic Experiencing practitioners who want to become more adept at somatically treating sexual trauma and sexuality issues.
Become friends with your body; develop more awareness, ease and pleasure in yourself, and begin to inhabit all parts of it!
Place: Online, ZOOM
- Friday July 23 from 6pm to 10pm
- Saturday July 24 from 6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Sunday July 25 from 6pm to 10pm
Hosted on Zoom: The link will be sent by email 48 hours before the start of the course
Minimum: 25 people
Prices for AESE’s members
WORKSHOP SPONSORED BAY AESE
- Until June 15, 2021: 180 Euros (VAT included)
- From June 16, 2021: 220 Euros (VAT included)
In order to benefit from the membership discount, it is a required to become a member.
Please follow this link to become a member
Price for Non-Members:
WORKSHOP SPONSORED BY AESE
- Until June 15, 2021: 240 Euros (VAT included)
- From June 16, 2021: 300 Euros (VAT included)
*The workshop will be held in english with translation into spanish
SE Intermediate year completed
Registration and Payment: One time full payment at registration.
Accreditation of fulfillment of requirements: The Somatic Experiencing® Spanish Association reserves the right of admission and may request the accreditation of requirements at any time. In case of non-compliance, the deposit will be refunded minus 10 Euros for management expenses, leaving the registration canceled.
The reservation of the place is made in order at the time of payment.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND CONDITIONS:
- If cancelled before June 15, 2021: 100% refund minus 10 Euros for management fees.
- As of June 16, 2021, 50% will be refunded.
START time: Friday, July 23, 2021 at 18.00h
CLOSING time: Sunday, July 25, 2021 at 22.00
(Madrid Time, Spain)